Term 2 Week 9
At the end of each day, Room 13 evaluate their day and today they say:- I have enjoyed doing our topic research with Paul and Sateki this week. Sosaia.
- I have enjoyed practising my handwriting because when I do handwriting it is nice and neat. Sylviah.
- This week I have enjoyed learning about Geometry because it's cool. Elina.
- I always enjoy reading because I like to go on the computer and sometimes I enjoy doing the reading activities and I like reading with my teacher. Uale.
- I enjoy doing Maths and Reading but my favourite is Reading because our teacher Mrs Ene gives us fun activities and when we go on the computer we find cool reading activities to do. Peter O.
- Throughout this term, I have enjoyed reading especially during book week and I am enjoying researching about Healthy Lifestyle. Unaloto.
- I have enjoyed Topic and Maths this week because it is lots of fun. Karoline.
- This week I have enjoyed playing music instruments (piano, drums and guitar) and Maths. Peter K.
- I am enjoying researching about Healthy Lifestyle with Peter K because we take turns writing our questions. Sean.
- I enjoyed Maths this week and I even got a certificate from Mrs Vaevae because I have been trying really hard. J'Sen.
- I enjoy doing fitness and I love reading because I enjoy learning. Paul.
- I have enjoyed doing Maths and Reading this week. Vea.
- I have enjoyed reading this week and I hope to move up to a higher group soon. Ana.
- This week I have enjoyed Maths because Mrs Ene has taught us how to do division and I have had lots of fun during warm down when we play Maths Ticky. Seneti.
- This week I have enjoyed doing fitness, reading and running around at morning tea and lunchtime but the most enjoyable thing I've done has been going to Maths in Room 12. I have also liked learning to sing 'Lean on Me'. Evangelist.
- I have enjoyed playing reading games on the computer and going out for fitness. Ianeta.
- I have enjoyed playing games at school with my friends and we have had a great time at school this week. Iona.

No comments:
Post a Comment